We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #5705.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Janely V (LAKEWOOD, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Mini Cooper — Apr 08, 2013 9:45 PM
I wanted springs for my R56 and landed on the eibachs. I couldn't be happier theyre legit for the price and the handling is great. Lowered my car to the perfect height and it looks vicious. Would recommend.
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:5705.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- can you adjust the height of the eibach springs
- 370z eibach pro kit plus
- eibach lowering spring reviews
- eibach sway bar s2000
- ford focus assessories
- how much to lift a chevy silverado 4 inches
- chrysler suspension
- coil springs for 2009 versa
- 2007 gmc sierra lift kits
- performance rear shocks for 2006 pontiac gto
- step and running boards for trucks
- auto mats
- car brakes