We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #6379.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steven T (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Versa — Aug 22, 2012 6:41 AM
Installed on my '10 Versa and at first it was lowered about an inch but about a week in, the drop went to 1.5 - 2 inches. Although the drop was double the listed it was still a tasteful drop. The ride was definitely much better and you don't have to worry about any uncomfortable ride issues. Handling and corning is superb especially if you have a strut bar with it.
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6379.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- discount eibach springs
- eibach struts
- elbach pro kit reviews
- g35 eibach sportline springs
- air suspension hyundai
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- coil springs for volvo 850
- 2011 f350 lift kit
- air shocks for minivan pontiac montana
- bra for cars
- running boards
- custom floor mats for cars