We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4077.140 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Akif K (garland, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Jan 30, 2013 8:09 PM
Looks great and drives great, used stock everything else just new springs. Ride quality is very similar to stock. I have 18s on the car. Not too low of a drop. Just right!
Reviewed by John T (Cumming, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Accord — Aug 17, 2010 8:15 PM
The springs are great. They have improved my handling immensely while keeping a stock type ride. I'm waiting on my suspension to finish settling because as of right now, I think it's just a little too conservative of a drop.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4077.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- buy eibach
- ebiach sway bar
- eibach pro system plus reviews
- lowering springs for 2009 maxima
- lincoln front liscense plate
- 4 inch lift kit chevy silverado
- acura suspension parts
- best coil springs for 1994 mazda miata
- floor mats for 2005 chevy avalache
- 2006 dodge dakota body lift kit
- performance air filters
- custom floor mats
- bike rack reviews