We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4076.140 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Melissa B (Davie, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Accord — Jul 20, 2012 6:06 AM
What a great addition to my car! The handling is smooth, the look it great, and the price was right! Customer service answered my questions immediately and the product arrived on time! Thank you AutoAnything!
Reviewed by Michael G (Lompoc, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Accord — Aug 24, 2011 11:51 PM
This is a nice less expensive upgrade than an entire coilover. I think the struts that come with my car are doing a great job with this modification, and my ride is not much more harsh than it was before. I do feel less nose dip on braking, and pull on acceleration, which is good. My performance over speed bumps and speed dips is smooth as stock, surprisingly. Very nice springs!
Reviewed by Cesar D (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder — Feb 23, 2011 5:56 AM
install was easy, looks great! not real aggressive which is what i wanted. left about an inch on wheel well gap, looks even better when driven, does not tuck the tires under the wheel well.
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4076.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eichbach suspension
- honda s2000 eibach pro kit
- installing eibach anti-roll sway bar
- 350z eibach pro street review
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- vw lowering springs
- 1993 buick riviera rear shock
- 2008 madza3 dashboard top
- 2011 chevrolet leveling kit
- car dash kits
- roof luggage carrier
- truck floor mats