We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #6388.140 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Don M (Irvine, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti G37 — Jul 27, 2015 9:20 AM
I had a buddy install them for me. He had both rears done in about 35 minutes with no problem but once he took the front's off he couldn't do it. The reason was because the shocks compressed and with the Eibach spring being shorter there was no way to push the shock threw the spring. I then had to take them his friends shop that had the correct machine. Other then that I love the looks of them and the ride is so much better.
Reviewed by Thomas C (ALBRIGHTSVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Infiniti G37 — Jun 21, 2015 4:06 PM
Has a nice agressive looking drop but not too low . perfect for some of the bad roads in pa . really nice on the smooth corners.
Reviewed by Amir H (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G37 — Feb 09, 2012 8:10 AM
I wasn't too sure when I was installing the springs but after driving the car, the car feels normal and aggressive when I want it too. Very good springs with no loss of ride quality.
Ships By 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6388.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- can you adjust the height of the eibach springs
- 2005 cavalier front sway bar removal
- eibach coil over spring on sale
- eibach lowering kit dodge charger
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- mazda suspension lift kits
- scion suspension
- compressor kits for 2005 buick lesabre
- kia sportage coil spring for a 1995
- leveling kit for chevy trucks
- custom car mats
- bed caps for trucks
- truck bed covers reviews