We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #6381.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Winston I (Germantown, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G37 — Jul 15, 2008 7:45 AM
This modification created the perfect drop for my 2008 Altima. The ride quality is incredible and it looks sexy as ever. The only issue I have is that you only really need the front springs due to the fact the rear sits perfect. This is of course after upgrading to 19" wheels. I now have half the kit unused which is a waste and Eibach should consider selling the fronts seperately.
Ships By 1/16
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6381.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eidelbach lowering kit pro audi tt
- installation instructions for eibach springs 2011 camaro
- cruze eibach springs
- chevy silverado 4 inch lift
- datsun suspension
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- 2000 toyota corolla lowering
- bbk lift shocks
- lowering nissan hardbody
- car window rain guards
- custom car floor mats
- luggage carriers