We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #8436.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew S (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Volvo C30 — Nov 22, 2016 5:20 AM
Paired these springs with Koni FSD shocks and struts on my 2008 Volvo C30 and the ride and handling are great. I previously had Elevate springs and the ride was too bouncy for my taste, but the Eibach springs solved that problem. I would highly recommend them. The price was great too, $50 less than other online retailers.
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:8436.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach lowering kit
- anti-roll kid for tundra
- mustang eibach pro rubbing
- eclispe sunshade for 2012 ford edge limited
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- how much to lift a chevy silverado 4 inches
- lincoln front liscense plate
- lowering kit for pontiac g5
- dodge durango lift kit
- nissan altima lowering springs
- roof rack storage
- brush gaurds
- floor liners