We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #2573.540 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tri Q (Sumas, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Jun 03, 2015 4:31 PM
I really shouldn't lower the rating on the product as the installation difficulty was mostly the fault of the Mercededs ML320 it went on. I just wish they would have included some note about how difficult it would be to get the OEM rear springs off without losing a finger. Ride quality is excellent when matched up with Blistein shocks. Somewhat surprised that three of the rings already sit pressed against each other without much room left for travel. You hear some nice thuds when going bumps.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2573.540
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- buy eibach
- eibach pro alignment camber bolts
- eibach pro kit kia soul
- eibach sway bar s2000
- gmc lift kits
- lincoln front liscense plate
- scion suspension
- chevy tracker suspension lift
- 1997 expedition lift kit
- 2012 camry lowering springs
- performance chips reviews
- suv floor mats rubber
- tonneau covers for pickup trucks