We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #3882.520 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David R (Aberdeen, MS) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Suburban — Dec 07, 2016 3:56 AM
The unlevel factory ride height of my 2001 Suburban has bothered me for some time, but thanks to the easy installation and excellent quality of my new Eibach rear coil springs, it sits level and rides secure. It was no harder than changing the factory shocks and replacing the coils!
Reviewed by Robert G (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Yukon XL — Sep 19, 2009 8:13 PM
I was given a choice of lowering heights from 1"to 3" with the Eibach product. I chose the 2" lowering height and my Yukon XL now sits exactly 1/2" higher in the back than the front making the new stance excatly what I was looking for. The SUV now drives "smaller" than before due to the firmer and more stable ride. I have used Eibach springs on three other vehicles and the quality and performance has been outstanding on each and every application.
Ships By 3/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3882.520
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Note: Premium ride suspension rear shock must be replaced with standard shock
- eibach pro kit for sale
- can i still fully load a car after lowering eibach springs
- 2005 cavalier front sway bar removal
- dodge challenger eibach lower control arms
- ford focus assessories
- hyundai suspension parts
- air ride kits for chevy trucks
- 05 avalanche oem coil springs
- 1999 explorer lift
- top 5 suspension lift brands for a tacoma
- bicycle rack for car
- cheap nerf bars
- engine chips for trucks