We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4244.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chantel V (BURBANK, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Genesis — Aug 12, 2013 8:09 PM
The Springs are great. The ride settled down clean. There is about a two figure gap between the fender and wheels. The ride is incredibly better and it does not ruin the ride quality at all. In my opinion, it rides just as good as stock yet providing a more aggressive look and ride. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for good quality springs.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4244.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach pro kit for sale
- eibach pro system plus review
- eibach sway bar kit mazda miata
- eibach lowering springs g35
- body lift covers
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- 04 tsx lowering springs
- 2003 accord lowering springs
- 2008 nissan frontier suspension parts
- aftermarket rims
- car covers
- car seat covers