We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #85105.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David H (RIVERVIEW, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Passat — Apr 12, 2016 7:35 AM
I paired these with Koni STR struts of my 2013 passat and they ride very smooth. There's not much difference between the stock ride but the handling is better. Definitely less body roll. The drop is perfect, it's not too low. It basically looks it should have came from the factory this way.
Reviewed by Bryan B (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Camry — Aug 12, 2015 11:16 AM
If you own a 2013 through 2015 VW CC, you have probably noticed an Eibach spring does not seem to exist. I ordered the Eibach springs for the 2009-2012 CC to install on my 2015 R Line CC. I wanted to keep my stock struts and shocks and did not want to go so low that i would rip the R Line front bumper off the car. I am 2 weeks in and about 600 miles of town and interstate driving. The ride is better and the height is perfect now. The fenders fit the tires much better!
Ships By 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:85105.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- who makes eibach dampers
- eibach anti roll bars
- eibach front and rear lowering kit eibach sport-system-plus
- eibach pro kit for cavalier
- chrysler suspension
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- vw air suspension kits
- lowering coil springs 2004 honda accord
- lowering kit for 2009 gmc sierra
- 2002 corolla suspension
- bike rack for suv
- billet grille
- car wheels