We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4081.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan G (Santa Ynez, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Fit — Dec 13, 2010 10:06 PM
Install is a total pain on my Honda Fit, expect 5-6 hours if its your first time. Springs are very nice with the drop I want; a good drop but not too aggressive as there are a lot of pot holes and angular driveways in my area I dont want to be hitting the bumper on everything.
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4081.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- best price on eibach lowering kit
- eibach pro kit dampers
- eibach rear camber kit
- audi a5 coil springs
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- how much to lift a chevy silverado 4 inches
- lincoln front liscense plate
- 1972 grand prix springs
- 1994 honda civic ex suspension
- 2010 dodge lowering kit
- car mats custom
- pickup bed tents
- truck steps and running boards