We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #6394.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn C (SWISHER, IA) Reviewed for a 2009 Infiniti G37 — Apr 25, 2014 7:46 AM
I'm extremely pleased with my purchase. The drop that I got was perfect. The car now has a great stance at a fraction of coilovers. Ride quality is very similar to OEM, also. I used the Eibach bump stop and dust cover and have zero issues thus far. Make sure to get some good spring compressors, as the front springs coil tighter on the top and it can be hard to get your tool in between them.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6394.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- who makes eibach dampers
- 2002 escalade eibach
- eibach pro kit cobalt
- eibach sportline springs on dodge challenger
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- acura suspension parts
- toyota lift kits
- 2000 f150 air suspension
- 2002 xterra lift kit
- s60 lowering spring
- leather steering wheel cover stitch on
- diesel performance chips diesel
- where can i find a truck cover