We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4079.140 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mario J (West palm beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Acura TL — Jan 31, 2017 6:30 AM
I have had eibach springs on two different vehicles and i will never puchase another brand, these are the best springs on the market.
Reviewed by Michael D (BALDWINSVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Acura TSX — Apr 27, 2016 5:20 AM
I was a little worried that they'd drop the car lower than I wanted. The car ended up with a really nice stance, about an inch and a half lower than stock. Just enough to bring the top of the tires even with the top of the wheel wells.
Reviewed by Jeffery H (SUMMERVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Acura TL — Feb 24, 2016 5:34 AM
Have had springs installed on other vehicles. I'm happy with the stance after installing them. Will really be happy after they settle and get a little bit lower.
Reviewed by Mike B (North Brunswick, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Acura TL — Jul 15, 2015 8:23 PM
I give the springs 5 stars. They perform better than the stocks to me and I had new struts. The car has a level stance with a small gap between the body and wheel.
Ships By 5/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4079.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach lowering springs
- eibach pro alignment camber bolts
- eibach pro kit lowering springs 2010 mazdaspeed 3
- eibach pro kit plus system kit 2010 challenger
- infiniti suspension
- mini air tanks
- 1991 honds accord bra
- 1998 audi a4 coil spring
- air bag suspension 2000 gmc sierra
- best suspension lift for tacoma
- truck bed
- truck side step
- window wind deflectors