We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #38144.140 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Juan C (OXNARD, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Jul 20, 2016 11:05 AM
I wanna thank auto anything I'm very satisfied with the eibach pro lowering kit that I got an it only took couple of business day was glad they arrived early they made a big change on my 2015 camaro Ss Jst berly getting it ready for the track thanks again auto anything I recomment them anyone who's trying to lower ur car !??
Reviewed by Donald S (ALISO VIEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Jan 12, 2016 8:32 PM
Does not lower equal rear is still higher ,I was under the impression that it lowered the rear 1.4 and front 1.0 Bounces .I'm thinking coil over is the best bet
Ships By 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:38144.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach lowering kits
- eibach sway bars
- 2002 honda crv eibach lowering springs
- eibach casterkit
- air bag suspension for trucks
- ford focus assessories
- scion suspension
- suspension kits for honda accord
- 2001 gmc sierra 2500 suspension bumpers
- coil spring spacers 2011 gmc sierra
- auto chip
- truck floor liners
- truck storage boxes