We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4083.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Charlie B (Jackson, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Insight — Feb 16, 2012 10:12 AM
I lowered my new 2012 Honda Insight in Feb 2012 using the Eibach Pro kit for the 2011 Insight. Everything fit perfectly and the result was just what I expected. The ride is nearly unchanged and there is no problem with bottoming under normal street driving.
Ships By 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4083.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eichbach suspension
- silverado camber kits for lowered trucks
- 04 jeep grand cherokee strut bar
- g35 eibach sportline springs
- hummer shocks
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- scion suspension
- 2003 chevy silverado front air suspension
- suspension lift kits for chevy trucks
- dodge challenger springs
- fender trim for trucks
- boat trailer covers
- custom car bras