We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #5549.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Trenton S (MARTINSVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Jun 01, 2015 8:13 PM
I want to start by saying thank you auto anything for the great service and the super fast shipping!!! Now for the review, if you have a mazdaspeed 3 you need these springs! They do not ride rough or bounce! They are a little firm but not bad at all. The drop they give is great, I no longer have the sagging rear look. The front is slightly lower then the rear. I was debating these or h&r and am definitely glad I went this route. Definitely recommend!
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:5549.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- 2011 lancer gts chamber kits
- eibach pro kit charger
- eibach pro truck lowering kit reviews
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- recommended jeep shocks
- toyota suspension
- frontier lift kit
- 2001 acura cl type s used lowering kit
- 2009 ford flex suspension
- car trim
- custom auto mats
- pickup bed accessories