We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #6361.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian G (CLOVIS, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Altima — Jul 04, 2015 11:14 AM
Perfect look! A little stiffer but that's expected. Other than that, the stance is beautiful and it handles so smooth! Nothing to complain about. Dropped my ride about 1.7" so a little more than what the description says!
Reviewed by John K (Bronx, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Acura RDX — Aug 04, 2011 10:39 PM
Just had them installed on a 2004 nissan altima. I can already notice the difference. Better cornering and a pretty smooth ride. Also it lowers the front so that it looks more even with the spacing of the rear wheels and the wheel well. Overall great.
Reviewed by luis p (Miami, FL) — May 25, 2011 2:47 PM
That was exatly what they told me in power wheels, when i went to install my Eibach pro-kit springs; they are the best. my car is low, it looks great and it feels good when driving...
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6361.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach lowering kits chevy trucks
- elbach sway bars
- reviews on eibach springs
- 2000 chevy s10 drop hangers
- hyundai suspension parts
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- off road kit for 1994 jeep grand cherokee
- f350 lift kit
- coil springs silverado
- tonneau covers prices
- air intakes for cars
- automobile bike racks