We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #6383.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Harvey F (San Dimas, CA) — Nov 01, 2011 8:40 PM
I am very pleased with my experience with autoanything. I contacted them on multiple occasions to address my concerns and they were very patient. The appearance and the ride quality was perfect. Do not mistakenly use a website called "autopartswarehouse" they are a bunch of idots. They tried to pretend they were autoanything and charge me more money that quoted.
Reviewed by Joseph R (Rochester, MN) — Apr 05, 2011 12:55 PM
Installed these springs a few weeks ago and I have nothing but good things to say about them. The drop is moderate and good for any daily driver. The ride quality is also good. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a moderate drop.
Ships By 6/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6383.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach springs
- 2003-2008 nissan 350z eibach alignment kit
- dodge challenger eibach
- eibach pro kit plus system kit 2010 challenger
- lexus suspension parts
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- 2000 chevrolet s10 front sway bar
- jeep grand cherokee suspension upgrade
- pt cruiser springs
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 leveling kit
- covers for cars
- racks for trucks
- truck bed covers san diego