We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #7721.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by patrick f (MILPITAS, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Impreza — Jan 25, 2012 10:35 AM
These definitely give my car a cleaner, lowered look without sacrificing too much to the point where I won't feel comfortable heading up to the snow. No issues so far with speed bumps yet I still do have to be carful in the front to make sure it doesn't scrape or hit the curb. As with all aftermarket springs, your shocks are going to take a lot more punishment and wear more quickly. I can feel a lot more of the bumps and potholes. I do feel some slight improvement in corner handling. Overall, a good value, USA made, and a good and safe initial investment if you want to lower your car before you have money for coil overs.
Ships By 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:7721.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach lowering kits
- eibach pro-system plus lowering kit
- eibach sway bars
- dodge challenger se lowering springs
- shocks nissan
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- best lowering springs for g37
- lowering shocks for corolla
- toyota tacoma body lift
- pick up truck covers
- bull guard for trucks
- discount car mats