We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #8585.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Clifton A (Bronx, NY) Reviewed for a 1999 Volkswagen Passat — Apr 10, 2012 9:15 PM
Have had Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs on my 1999 Passat V6 since I bought the car. I just had to replace them at 108k miles. Recommend to all.
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:8585.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Front drop: 1.2"
- Rear drop: 1.2"
- cheap eibach springs
- eibach installation instructions
- eibach pro-street coil over kit review
- lowering springs for 2009 maxima
- datsun suspension
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- nissan auto assecories
- s10 lowering kit
- 2010 jetta spring install
- mercedes-benz slk suspension lift kit
- box covers
- car trunk mats
- truck rail caps