We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #82100.140 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jim C (Washougal, WA) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Corolla — Dec 14, 2011 5:04 PM
I bought these for my 2010 Toyota Prius. I wanted a mild drop to reduce the wheel gap & improve handling which these springs did perfectly with a 1.1" drop. These were recommended by many members on PriusChat.com too. I have the same brand on my 2009 Toyota Corolla which I love & made the decision easy for me. I highly recommend the Eibach lowering springs.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:82100.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach suspensions
- 2002 escalade eibach
- eibach pro kit cobalt
- eibach pro kit for mazda 3 review
- 1991 honds accord bra
- 2008 bmw x5 sway bar
- acura suspension parts
- diagram of jeep wrangler suspension
- leveling kit for 2011 silverado
- lowering coil springs 2004 honda accord
- toolboxes for trucks
- truck bike racks