We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #5554.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David A (Middletown, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda 3 — Aug 19, 2011 10:29 AM
I put the springs on my MS3 and I love the way they look. The ride is a little stiffer in the front than I was hoping for, but overall I am pleased with the handling and the ride. I would recommend these springs to anyone looking for a more aggressive look and ride
Reviewed by John W (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Jun 27, 2011 6:35 PM
The car sits great however I'm surprised that the ride comfort-wise is almost the same. But on the other hand, the handling is about 10 to 15 percent better. Can't ask for more than that and sill get a smooth ride. The only down side for me was the cost for installation. The MS3 2011 requires more time and more time require more money so after I get out on some back country roads something I have not done yet I will let you know if I got my monies worth. Thanks MS3 2011.
Reviewed by Judy W (Stroudsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda 3 — Nov 03, 2010 3:18 PM
I had looked through multiple types of springs for my new mazda and was finding nothing with the drop i wanted for any better price than you have. The free shipping is what really sold me. Most other sites are going to charge for shipping so thats what really helped make my decision. Thank you for such great prices and i will more than likely be using your site again for prices.
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:5554.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Note: Works only with Mazdaspeed 3 model
- eibach lowering shackles
- 2012 honda civic eibach pro kit coil pictures
- anti-roll kid for tundra
- mustang eibach pro rubbing
- air bags for truck suspension
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- ranger leveling kit
- best lowering springs tsx
- nissan armada rear air suspension compressor
- performance brakes
- pickup bed covers reviews