We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #1592.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Terry V (Dunlap, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Audi A6 — Apr 19, 2011 8:29 PM
I really like the new Eibach springs. It lowered my car to the exact level that the car should be when it comes from the factory. The handling is great, the ride is excellent and it doesn't sit when you take off which means it gets going quicker off the line. So far I really like the new springs!
Ships By 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:1592.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach suspension pro-kit performance springs
- g37x eibach camber kits
- 08 chevy suburban eibach 2-3 drop springs
- eibach pro kit civic si
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- chevy silverado 4 inch lift
- hyundai suspension parts
- 1972 grand prix springs
- 2002 f150 lift kit
- dodge caravan overload
- customized floor mats for cars
- soft truck bed covers
- truck cargo racks