We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #20112.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael P (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 5-Series — Dec 04, 2012 7:38 AM
These springs went into my 2011 BMW 535i base model sedan in less than 2.5 hours. The installer was able to access the rear struts through the rear speakers behind the back seats. He did not need to remove the rear seats. The installer also showed me that teh front and rear springs look almost identical and must be seperated by part number, not by visual inspection alone.
Ships By 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:20112.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- buy toyota prius 2010-2011 lowering springs
- eibach pro damper rear shock
- eibach pro truck lowering kit reviews
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- infiniti suspension
- jeep air tanks
- lift kits for jeep wrangler
- 1990 daihatsu rocky suspension parts
- 2005 chevy tahoe with autoride lowering kit
- computer chips for trucks
- seat cover sets
- truck mudflaps