We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #82101.140 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by max c (THOUSAND OAKS, CA) — Sep 17, 2014 9:47 PM
The installation was not hard at all and the overall asthetics are far better and body lean is way less! I love these springs. And the ride isn't harsh at all.
Reviewed by Jaclyn D (Bloomfield, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Scion tC — Apr 05, 2012 6:28 AM
Recently installed eibach pro kit lowering springs on my 2011 scion tc to get rid of that huge wheel gap.The car sits about 1.5 inches lower and looks incredible.I didnt really notice any difference in ride quality which is good because my suspension only has about 6000 miles on it.So if your looking for a mild drop on your vehicle,look no further,these are the springs for you.
Ships By 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:82101.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach springs
- eibach springs review
- eibach pro alignment camber bolts
- eibach sport plus 2006 rsx
- 1991 honds accord bra
- mini air tanks
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- 2006 smart car springs
- 2008 dodge ram 2500 front suspension diagram
- ford f150 3 inch body lift
- car racks for snowboards and skis
- custom cargo liners for dogs
- rubber truck bed liners with free delivery