We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4246.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dean B (DILLSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Sonata — Jun 19, 2013 9:08 PM
These springs made my car handle sooo much better. Ride quality was not compromised at all. Wish it was a little lower but still very happy! I installed them myself and it took about 3.5 hours.
Reviewed by Brady K (Winston Salem, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Jan 18, 2012 5:33 AM
I installed the Eibach Sportline kit on my 11 Sonata recently, and am very impressed by it. I've dealt with Eibach in the past, and their product is always top quality. Installation took about 20 - 30 minutes (I do work in a auto shop), and it did minimal damage to my alignment. Ride is good, handling is great.
Ships By 9/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4246.140
- Front drop: 1.0"
- Rear Drop: 0.8
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach suspension
- camaro pro-kit springs & anti-roll-kit sway bar review
- eibach casterkit
- eibach pro kit reviews
- chrysler suspension
- 2008 bmw x5 sway bar
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- suspension for dodge 2500
- volkswagen jetta coil springs
- jeep cj7 steering stabilizer reviews
- bicycle car carriers
- chrome kit for cars
- custom fit car seat covers