We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #38132.520 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Klein K (Crowley, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Avalanche — Nov 09, 2016 7:25 AM
I wanted the back of my truck lowered to make the truck look level but since its a daily commuter, I didn't want to sacrifice ride quality. The springs are very soft and when I hit large bumps, its very harsh. In the process of buying Belltech shocks and airbags for the coils to stiffen up without riding like a truck. I would prefer the springs to be stiffer since it is a truck.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:38132.520
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach shock absorbers
- 2001 camaro eibach pro plus
- 2011 hyundai sonata lowering springs
- eibach g37 camber arms
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- jeep air tanks
- lincoln front liscense plate
- chevy colorado gap guards
- chevy tracker lift kit 1998
- porsche 911carbon fiber interior
- custom car mats
- luggage racks
- performance chips for trucks