We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4619.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jose U (BAKERSFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Optima — Aug 22, 2012 10:27 AM
These springs are great they aren't to low they ride pretty smooth for being performance springs but you can still tell they were meant to handle when you push it
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4619.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- buy eibach
- eibach pro-alignment camber kit - adjustable ball joint
- ford focus 2012 springs sportline
- 05 mustang eibach pro system installation
- 2000 chevrolet s10 front sway bar
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- best air bag suspension kit for fordf150 2011
- inifiniti fx35 sunshade
- 1995 ford ranger lift kits for2x4
- automobile covers
- headlights and taillights
- step rails