We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #28102.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Joseph J (Youngstown, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 300 — Sep 01, 2014 5:57 PM
I was not satisfied with the way my 300 sat, especially the rear end. After installing just the rear Eibach pro-kit springs, it leveled the car out and it looks great. Very satisfied with this product.
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:28102.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- discount eibach springs
- eibach pro alignment camber bolts
- eibach sport plus 2006 rsx
- saab 9-3 eibach
- sway bars for ford trucks
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- 2004 tahoe leveling kit
- how to lower the suspension on a 84 civic
- leveling kit for 2004 chevrolet silverado 1500 with coil springs
- bumper guard
- pickup truck accessories
- truck gauges