We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #82105.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason K (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru BRZ — Aug 27, 2014 11:07 AM
I wanted to enhance the handling performance and appearance of my BRZ. I didn't want to purchase an expensive coilover set because I don't need height adjustments, and my shocks and struts have less than 8,000 miles on them. The Pro-Kit provided me the subtle drop I was looking for and work perfectly with my stock shocks. I got a 7/8" drop all the way around, and it looks like how the BRZ should have come from the factory. Performance seems to have improved with stops, starts, and cornering.
Reviewed by Glenn R (San Pedro, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru BRZ — Sep 04, 2013 10:25 PM
I did a lot of research on how to modify my suspension on my 2013 BRZ. I wanted to improve performance, but I didn't want to make the ride stiff. The springs lowered the suspension, improved handling, and kept the ride almost identically to the OEM springs.
Ships By 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:82105.140
- Eibach part #82105.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- which shocks are good for lowered cars
- camaro pro-kit springs & anti-roll-kit sway bar review
- eibach casterkit
- installing springs on a chevy sonic
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- air bags for truck suspension
- scion suspension
- smartcar dashboard cover
- 2011 tacoma leveling kit
- ram air suspension shortage
- fender flare trim
- car bicycle racks
- suv cargo mat