We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #63106.540 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike C (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Juke — Jul 09, 2014 4:33 AM
I am happy with this purchase and it gave my Juke a nice looking stance. It handles pretty good and so easy to install with all the right tools. I think it looks better now than the stock height.
Reviewed by Riley M (ROCK SPRINGS, WY) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Juke — Apr 19, 2013 12:03 PM
Gave me the best prices after many days of searching. Fast shipping and easy to install if you have the tools. Very happy with the service and product.
Reviewed by Daniel G (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Juke — Feb 28, 2013 5:20 AM
I installed them on a 2011 Juke AWD. The installation of the rear springs were a little difficult because of the rear axles, a front wheel version would of been much easier. The finished product is well worth the effort. The cars sits a little lower and looks great. The handling is much improved. Overall, I am extremely happy.
Ships By 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:63106.540
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach pro-system plus lowering kit
- eibach sway bars
- 2 inch rear lowering springs for 2012 avalanche
- air bag suspension for trucks
- hyundai suspension parts
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- suzuki aerio coil
- equinox suspension springs
- excursion air suspension
- brake disc
- cargo nets for pickups
- trailer tow hitch