We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #15118.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brant T (LAFAYETTE, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi A7 — Jan 19, 2015 11:17 AM
I suggest these springs to anyone who wants a more aggressive look without sacrificing ride quality. Made my car handle like a like a dream and didn't sacrifice the luxurious ride quality.
Reviewed by Ed G (PORTER RANCH, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi A7 — Jan 07, 2014 2:58 PM
Fairly simple to install if you are mechanically inclined. Looks really nice and not to low that you have to worry about speed bumps, parking stops or entering driveways.
Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:15118.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- discount eibach springs
- 350z eibach pro street review
- installing eibach anti-roll sway bar
- lowering springs kia optima 2012
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- nissan auto assecories
- chrysler suspension
- 2000 ford ranger lowering kit
- scion xb springs
- suspension kits for honda accord
- truck bed cover reviews
- auto performance chips
- dual exhaust systems