We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #35141.140 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Julia B (EAGLE PASS, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Fusion — Nov 13, 2015 8:51 PM
Talk about simplicity at its best. Somebody definitely did there homework designing these springs. The car handles great and looks mean as well. Thanks again!!! THUMPER
Reviewed by Michael S (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) — Jun 30, 2015 3:28 AM
The installation went as planned. Approximately 1 hour per spring with basic tools (spring compressor needed). The ride is firm but not harsh and lowered per description.
Reviewed by Oscar A (Diamond Bar, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Fusion — Jan 19, 2014 9:09 PM
I installed these springs on my '13 Fusion. They bring the overall stance down to a more Euro-style appearance. Less body roll and less of a floaty feel.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:35141.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- can you adjust the height of the eibach springs
- eibach lowering kits chevy trucks
- eibach pro kit lowering springs
- elbach sway bars
- hyundai suspension parts
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- 2000 chevrolet s10 front sway bar
- aftermarket b oxster stuff
- air suspension system jeep wrangler
- volvo xc90 lift kit
- wind deflectors for cars
- rubber mats for cars