We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro Street Coil-Over Shocks Part #4017.711 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James O (Papillion, NE) Reviewed for a 1996 Acura Integra — Oct 25, 2009 7:39 PM
Awesome setup. Let's you dial in whatever ride height you want. Works great for non stock wheel and tire combo. Tight ride with wicked handling, I thought the GSR cornered well before, now it's cornering on new velcro.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4017.711
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- discount eibach springs
- 2010 maxima eibach springs
- 370z eibach pro kit plus
- camaro pro-kit springs & anti-roll-kit sway bar review
- hyundai suspension parts
- jeep shock absorbers
- truck air bags kits
- ford explorer suspension lift
- gmc sierra shocks
- leveling kits for chevy silverado
- power chips for trucks
- splash guards
- car chrome accessories