We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro Street Coil-Over Shocks Part #38144.711 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Miguel M (Prague, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Mar 08, 2013 8:42 PM
Cant believe I did not do this sooner. Eibach has made me a believer. I use to cut springs for the look and payed for it in the ride. These things give me the look, it handles every corner like its on rails, and the ride is as normal if not softer!
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:38144.711
- Front Drop: 0.0" - 2.0"
- Rear Drop: 0.0" - 2.4"
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eichbach suspension
- eibach lowering kit f150
- eibach springs pro damper shock absorbers
- 2005-2009 mustang eibach sportline
- acura suspension parts
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- nissan altima 2003 parts front shocks
- 2000 chevy silverado leveling kit
- dodge ram 2500 shocks
- automobile rubber floor mats
- storage for top of suv
- truck rear view mirrors