We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Skyjacker Softride Lifting Leaf Springs - Front Part #D200CS Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Larry M (Kingsport, TN) Reviewed for a 1993 Dodge Ram — Jun 25, 2016 3:49 AM
I been using skyjacker products for a long time. Before I purchased the D200cs, I did alot of reading there were mixed reviews, mostly about the amount of lift. I put the springs on with a small assortment of hand tools and a 3 ton floor jack in about 2.5 hrs in my driveway by myself (I have been turning wrenches for 25+years), I measured the distance from the ground to the highest part of the wheel arch,the final number did indeed give me a 2.25" total lift I figured the front will settle a bit
Ships By 9/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Lifts vehicle 2"
- Part #:D200CS
- Sold individualy
- skyjackers shocks
- gmdl4 skyjacker
- jeep skyjacker shocks 8000
- lift kit for 1987 chevy suburban
- leaf springs 97 nissan hardbody
- air bag suspension for trucks
- datsun suspension
- does my 05' vw passat have load leveling?
- ford f150 truck parts rear leaf springs
- 2011 honda civic lowering springs
- auto anything brake pads
- auto liners
- performance air filters for trucks