We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-System-Plus Suspension Kit Part #2895.680 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by CLIFTON U (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Apr 08, 2010 6:55 PM
I think this is a great system for my 09 RT challenger. BUT when you go to get an alignment you must buy offset bushings for the rear to adjust the camber @ 65$ a side plus labor. The front end has to get adjustable front control arms @ $300 for each side plus labor to adjust camber. If you do not use these parts your car will look like all 4 wheels are bent. I think this should be explained before buying this kit.
Reviewed by Paolo a (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Challenger — Jan 20, 2010 5:11 AM
not only did it change the look of my 09 challenger RT, it drives like a totally different car. I strongly recommend Eibach.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2895.680
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Bar Diameters: Front 35mm - Rear 19mm
- eibach shocks for trucks
- eidelbach lowering kit pro audi tt
- fiat 500 eibach
- installation instructions for eibach springs 2011 camaro
- lowering kit on an acura legend
- hyundai suspension parts
- 1996 toyota tacoma gap guard
- 1992 f150 4x4 reliability
- trailblazer suspension
- lowering springs for 1989 gmc s15
- pu bed liner
- running boards and steps for trucks
- custom size tonneau cover