We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Part #4.1740 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan m (MORENO VALLEY, CA) — Apr 23, 2014 8:14 AM
These springs got rid of my annoying wheel gap. My car has more of an aggressive stance to it now. (: goodbye 4x4 civic. I can take corners alot better. No more body roll. The ride is a little stiffer. Which im perfectly fine with. Overall very satisfied with these springs. And thanks AutoAnything for the fast shipping!!
Reviewed by Marcelino a (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Civic — Feb 09, 2012 6:12 AM
I installed this springs onto my 99 civic and it was the perfect drop in height. they perform exactly how described highly recommended.
Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4.1740
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Eibach part #4.1740
- eibach pro kit for sale
- eibach pro-plus suspension kit review
- eibach sportline kit lexus is
- will civics bounce less with eibach springs
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- chevy truck air shocks
- infiniti suspension
- kia sportage coil spring for a 1995
- lift kit for s10
- 2000 honda accord rear struts
- seat covers for pickup trucks
- top 10 bike racks