We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Part #4.1035 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Christopher C (SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Sep 03, 2013 5:16 PM
These springs lowered my 2004 Mustang GT to the perfect ride height while maintaining a good ride quality. The responsiveness in tight turns and high speeds provides less vehicle tilt and better grip to the road. Overall appearance is a eye catcher and stands out from the rest.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4.1035
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Eibach part #4.1035
- cheap eibach springs
- eibach pro kit for mazda 3 review
- eibach pro street coil over springs
- eibach pro-truck system lowering kit
- ford focus assessories
- body lift covers
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- rear lowering coil springs 2005 trailblazer
- 2010 nissan armada lift kit
- lifted honda pilot
- mats car
- pickup cargo nets
- best car cover for classic cars