We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Part #4.454 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Danny L (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Accord — Feb 18, 2016 12:24 PM
This springs are one of best ever work with the quality is amazing easy to install and only took me 3hrs from start to finish and my Honda Accord DX 2003 looks much better and the ride is fantastic. In overall review 100% satisfied. Big 702
Reviewed by John T (INDIAN SPRINGS, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TSX — Sep 24, 2012 8:23 PM
These springs were very easy to install... didn't even need the spring compressor to get them on. They jjhride smooth and sporty. Great buy!
Reviewed by Roddick L (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Accord — Sep 07, 2009 10:22 PM
i love these springs they make my car look way better. when i got them put on at the shop and when they let it down the compliments starting coming out the mechanics mouths. my car handles way better too.
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4.454
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Eibach part #4.4540
- dodge challenger eibach lower control arms
- eibach m37
- ibach coil over shocks
- jeep shock absorbers
- acura suspension parts
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- montero suspension kits
- f150 suspension lift
- ford f150 coil springs
- truck bed accessories covers
- windshield wipers free shipping
- custom fit seat covers for cars