We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Part #4.7328 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by krish s (San Mateo, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler 300 — Dec 30, 2010 4:30 PM
nice ride so far. my advice, dont put sportlines on your stock struts youll hate it if you do, thats the same mistake i made but fixed after getting eibach stuts and shocks all is good now. very happy with overall of this setup!!
Reviewed by Adrian V (Chicago, IL) — May 20, 2008 12:24 PM
Sportline sprints give to my car the look i was expecting,now my magnum looks hot, i love it!. There is an issu if you don't have tools! the mecanic will charge almost the cost of the kit!. The ride feels good but obviously it is not the same anyway i'm so happy!.
Ships By 7/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4.7328
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Eibach part #4.7328
- Note: will not fit models with self-leveling rear air suspension
- eibach lowering springs
- 2001 camaro eibach pro plus
- 2010 camaro eibach sway bars bill me later
- sun sheild challenger
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- ford focus assessories
- hummer shocks
- nissan versa lowering springs
- 2012 gmc sierra 1500 leveling kit
- toyota sequoia rear air suspension
- bed cap for trucks
- cheap car dash covers
- f-150 wheel flairs