We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Part #4.8482 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by NILS G (Zebulon, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion tC — Nov 11, 2008 7:54 AM
install took longer than expected. not Eibach's fault. to install on the rear of the car you need to remove all panels inside the rear of the car. once installed, the car looks and handles so much better than stock. you will not be disappointed. just remember to get a full alignment after installation.
Reviewed by Doug K (Annapolis, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Scion tC — Oct 23, 2007 8:15 AM
I Installed the Eibach Sport Line lowering Springs on my 05 scion Tc, IT Not only improves the look of the car with a 2" all around drop. Combining these with Koni yellow adjustable shocks, it gives the TC the performance and handling of a true sports car. This is the second car iv used Eibach sport line springs, and wouldn't use any other brand.
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4.8482
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Eibach part #4.8482
- eibach shock absorbers
- eibach sportline mazda 3 2010
- anti-roll kid for tundra
- mustang eibach pro rubbing
- 1996 gmc sierra leveling
- hyundai suspension parts
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- audi a4 quattro suspension
- dodge ram steering stabilizer
- subaru impreza lowering kit
- brakes performance
- car covers free shipping
- custom fit rubber car mats