We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Part #4.10085 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David W (Broomfield, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Volkswagen GTI — Mar 24, 2009 3:28 PM
These are great springs for the Mark V GTI. They lower the car enough to close the wheel gap but don't cause rubbing on bumps or hard turns. (17" Wheels with 225/45/R17 tires) The springs ride a bit stiffer than stock and reduce body roll but the ride in not harsh. Installation on the MKV GTI is not difficult it just takes the right tools and a morning in the garage. Overall I'm impressed with them so far.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4.10085
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- Note: The Golf V and Rabbit lowers Front 1.5" and Rear 1.4"
- The lowering height difference is due to factory height being different
- eibach pro system
- anti sway
- mazda 3 eibach prokit free shipping
- nissan auto assecories
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- infiniti suspension
- diagram of jeep wrangler suspension
- nissan titan leveling kit
- spring porsche911
- wind deflectors for cars
- wood grain kits for cars
- rubber mats for cars