We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Part #4.852 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Richard T (West Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Apr 16, 2015 8:10 PM
I've had the pro lowering and now I have the sport which makes a quite a difference. Cornering and ride quality improved a great deal.
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4.852
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Eibach part #4.8520
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- who makes eibach dampers
- eibach anti roll bar
- eibach pro kit lowering springs chevy cruze
- m45 eibach pro
- merkur strut tower brace
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- chrysler suspension
- 2000 celica gts suspension kit
- rx8 tein lowering springs
- lift kits for 2010 ford f150
- tailgate ramp
- best bike carriers
- best car tuner