We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Part #4.4442 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Curtis L (SPANISH FORT, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Hyundai Genesis — Nov 22, 2014 7:01 AM
These springs are fantastic! Ride is almost stock feeling. Handling is much more crisp and the ride height is low and mean!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4.4442
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- buy eibach
- pontiac g8 eibach
- will civics bounce less with eibach springs
- eibach pro-plus suspension kit review
- infiniti suspension
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- performance ford shocks
- 1967 vw beetle rear suspension
- 2012 gmc sierra leveling kit
- best lowering springs for scion tc 2011
- bicycle car carriers
- rubber floor mat
- cover tonneau