We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Part #4.12535 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by william g (Niles, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — May 26, 2012 5:43 PM
I came from FRPP "K" springs which offer a similar drop but are very harsh. The Sportlines give me a nice stance without the harsh bounciness.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4.12535
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit maybe needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach springs for sale
- eibach installation instructions
- eibach pro damper kit
- eibach pro kit eclipse 2006
- acura suspension parts
- cadi sway bars
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- chevy silverado suspension lift kits
- bbk lift shocks
- good coils for g35
- sheepskin seat covers san diego ca
- truck bed pad
- truck windshield covers