We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Part #4.10582 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brandon C (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion FR-S — Mar 28, 2015 1:07 PM
I was considering full coilover system for my FRS but did not want to spend $1000+ on a decent set, however I desperately needed to bring the car down because the wheel gap was very ugly. I did the install myself, it took 4-5+ hours to install and I had a friend helping. The install wasn't to bad just make sure you have spring compressors and a good D.I.Y guide online because the instructions were non-existent. Overall very happy with the product, just make sure to get an alignment after.
Ships By 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4.10582
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach lowering shackles
- eibach pro-alignment camber kit - adjustable ball joint
- eibach pro-kit 2 2010
- buy toyota prius 2010-2011 lowering springs
- 4 inch lift kit chevy silverado
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- xterra suspension lift
- subaru impreza lowering kit
- 1998 toyota tacoma lift kit
- bicycle racks for suv
- car filters
- grills for trucks