We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Part #H7028 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David W C (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 14, 2013 4:51 PM
these ride great on the street, and seem to do what i want them to off road. the pro comps i was running rode like a rock on the street, and i went through 2 sets of them in a year and a half. hopefully these will last longer, but so far i like them a lot. my wife wondered what i did to make it ride nicer in town,
Reviewed by Jeremy P (BARTLETT, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 12, 2013 8:13 PM
I installed these in the rear of my 2002 jeep tj . They ride nice and soft not to stiff. Only time will tell if they hold up.
- Rebates: $55 Details
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:H7028
- Extended Length: 24.84"
- Collapsed Length: 14.82"
- skyjacker hydro 7000 free shipping
- skyjacker lift kit ford f250
- 15 inch leaf lift springs
- skyjacker h7071
- air bad kit dodge air lift
- ford shocks
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- gmc sierra 3in body lift kit
- shocks for 1999 toyota tacoma 4x4
- 1998 tahoe suspension upgrades
- car carpets
- discount exhaust systems
- fender flairs