We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Part #H7006 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bryan H (Corydon, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Oct 07, 2016 12:31 PM
Purchased 2 of these skyjacker hydro 7000 for the front of my 2003 gmc sierra 1500 2WD, received them 2 days after purchase, loved the fast shipping, they where very easy to install as well, took me about an hour and a half to do both sides, made a huge difference in the ride, still need to replace the rear shocks to get the full effect but I can tell a great improvement in the front end, will definitely be purchasing a pair for the rear from here in the next couple of weeks!
Reviewed by Thomas K (SIMPSONVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Sierra — May 13, 2013 10:07 PM
The shippin was right on time can't ask for better than that. The shocks where in perfect shape. Also they are one of the better shocks I have put on any of my trucks.
- Rebates: $55 Details
Ships By 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:H7006
- Extended Length: 16.14"
- Collapsed Length: 10.15"
- sky jacker
- skyjacker hydro shocks free shipping
- 3 inch front strut lift kit for 2006 toyota tundra
- how to install skyjacker steering stabilizer 94 chevy
- infiniti suspension
- add a leaf spring for lift on dodge truck
- how to install a 2008 mercedes benz front shock absorber
- truck kits for a ford f 150 1985
- lift kit for gmc canyon
- shocks for ford f150
- cheap all weather floor mats
- cheap cold air intakes for trucks
- wood grain interior kits